Just a little thing to show my process on how I do my eyes.
1. Flat colors, simple enough. I used pink because I particularly like using that color for eyes.
2. Basic soft shading, I use larger brushes and blend it well.
3. Second soft shading, I use a darker shade and a small brush size
4. Third shading, add more details and use a small brush to blend more loosely and let the watercolor strokes be more prominent.
5. Eye highlight around the pupil and in the unshaded area. I use a highlight ring around the pupil as a stylization effect to made them stand out more.
6. Iris and rim lighting.